Analysis, Insight, Strategy.
Hawilti’s investment and market research is unbiased and covers the key African commodities which we believe offer the most potential to energise, industrialise, and develop Africa.
Our research is available in a wide range of format and channels, and centralised within the Hawilti+ Research Terminal. Our analysts and consultants are also available on the ground to provide bespoke and tailor-made data and intelligence solutions for your due diligence, investment, and business development needs.
Hawilti+ Research Terminal
Interactivity, Information and opportunities in Africa!
Hawilti+ is Africa’s fastest-growing B2B digital platform provided by Hawilti, delivering comprehensive business information tailored for decision-makers engaged in Africa.
Hawilti+ users stay ahead of the competition by accessing high-value and data-driven insight on the latest industry trends across Africa.
With Hawilti+, you can track over 1200 projects valued at more than $350 billion and analyse local value-chains in each of your target markets.
Our projects and companies’ dashboards enable you to track the latest developments from the continent’s leading operators, contractors, sub-contractors and services providers and support deal-making and due diligence.
What are the benefits?
- Access extensive premium industry insights, news and market data that will help identify investments opportunities and support your growth across the continent
- App: Hawilti+ is available on iOS and Android platforms. Start customizing your research and receive real-time news updates at your fingerprints!
- Comprehensive market coverage: Access valuable information relevant to your needs and provided by our experienced industry experts.
- Persolanization: Hawilti+ allows you to customize your user experience and tailor your research preferences based on your investiment strategies or interests.
- Increase your market visibility by showcasing your track record and unique value proposition.
- Receive exclusive invitations to networking events, industry functions and webinars.
Who is it for?
- CEOs and Presidents
- COOs and Operations Managers
- CFOs and Finance Managers
- Investment professionals
- Government officials
- Business Developers
- Analysts and journalists
In 2023, the International Gas Union (IGU) in partnership with Hawilti Ltd released an important new study on Gas for Africa, assessing the potential for domestic gas resources to energise Africa in line with the global energy transition.
The African Energy Commission (AU-AFREC) and the Africa Finance Corporation endorse the report and its findings.